[KACT Officers] KS teacher listings

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KACT Officers (E-mail)" <kact-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:13:10 -0600

I sent this to the regional reps a week or so ago, but I realized I'd deleted
the "name" field out.  I've updated it for the new memberships we've received
since then.

You can use it to promote the group, network, contact members in your region to
see what they need, etc.

Again, everyone with an email has been contacted several times by me and those
with no email address received one postcard in the mail in Sept.  Those without
emails will get another postcard shortly when we get the new logo.  We thought
it would be helpful for people to see other people (besides me) promoting the
group so that they see there are other members! :)

Thanks, Kelly
 <<KS Chem Teachers.xls>>