[k3] Re: interesting history - toys

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:03:13 -0500

We did something for the local historical society that was trying to get
young learners interested in history.  With a tiny-teeny grant, we
managed to create The Society of Time Navigators - that would help get
children to think of exploring history as an adventure.

It's a great way of linking local resources to the school mission - and
a wider, life-long appreciation of history as something alive and
relevant.

Check what we came up with:
http://www.fablevision.com/time/

There are a lot of great ideas in this site - let me know if any
resonate - we'd be glad to share more.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Reynolds
FableVision
44 Pleasant Street
Boston, MA 02472
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FableVision: Stories That Matter, Stories That Move
http://www.fablevision.com