[k3] Resources for Parents to use with their children

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:51:59 EDT

Hello All!

Parents often ask for recommendations of Internet resources or software they
can provide for their children to use at home -- especially during school
holidays. With this in mind, I have placed on my website a pdf file of some
Internet resources for parents of children 4-8 years old. PLEASE feel free to
send parents to this file on my site or to print the file (it is only 2 pages
so it could be printed front and back on one little sheet of paper) and share
it with parents.

To find this resource:

Go to www.GailLovely.com and then select the "Resources" tab. Near the top
you will see "Resources for Parents (children 4-7 years), this will link you
directly to the pdf file. The links in this file should be active for online
use.

Let me know if it is useful for you!

Gail

Thanks - let me know if it meets your needs....

Gail