[k3] Reading Lists and Forms

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:24:41 EDT

Greetings!
I know it is the beginning of the summer for only half of the world, but
these lists of books to read during vacation (by grade level) are a nice
selection
and could be useful even if it is NOT summer where you are! In addition, you
may find the varying book response forms for each grade level useful!  I
especially liked that on the first grade form it asks the families if they
liked
the book. So often we forget to encourage students reflect on and evaluate what
they have read -- something we as adult readers do with almost everything we
read.

Hope these are useful to you!

http://www.gardensprings.fcps.net/library/SUMMER%20READING/summer__2004_readin
g_lists.htm