[k3] NEW Online - Polar Express and Christmas Tree Resources

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:08:19 EST

Hello All!

It is December!

There are many, many resources out there for Christmas Around the World and
other Christmas Holiday links. This year I decided to focus on Christmas Trees
 rather than be overwhelmed.

I have collected a great collection of resources for YOUNG learners focused
on Christmas Trees - including history, international customs, math
activities and more, MUCH more ...

I have also collected a nice selection of resources related to The Polar
Express (book and movie) for use in classrooms of young learners. There are
lesson plans, printable resources, online activities for students, even images
and fonts...

Go to _www.GailLovely.com_ (http://www.gaillovely.com/)  and select the
RESOURCES tab.

I hope these are magical for you!