[k3] Great FREE Painting Program

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:38:42 EST

Hello All!
While this FREE program will only run on Windows machines (at this point)  it
is an incredible PAINTING simulation tool - I downloaded it and began playing
 with it and while I do not have ANY art training or expertise it was easy to
use  and really engaging... there is an interesting "tracing paper" tool to
try too.  Did I say it is FREE?
Check it out - I believe little learners and older ones will find this tool
interesting as a "painting simulation".
I am imagining it as a tool for illustrating some poetry during National
Poetry Month next month...
Feel free to let us all know what YOU think about this FREE tool!
Gail Lovely
independent educator
_www.GailLovely.com_ (http://www.GailLovely.com)