[k3] Early Learning Free Software - Minisebran

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:27:47 EDT

Hello,

A new discovery to me, but well-known by many other teachers is the work by
Marianne Wartoft. She has several freeware programs you can download (and an
addictive online version of the old favorite of my childhood - Yahtzee (she
calls it Yatzy).

Minisebran is a collection of activities for young learners which you can
download and use for free. You will need Windows 2000 or XP. Minisebran runs in

English, French, Spanish, Afrikaans, Greek and Swedish. It includes eight
different exercises, including doodle drawing exercises and very simple games
 get to know the numbers and letters, and learning to use the keyboard.

Here's the link:

_http://www.wartoft.nu/software/minisebran/_
(http://www.wartoft.nu/software/minisebran/)

Enjoy!

Gail

Gail Lovely
independent educator
Texas Association for the Education of Young Children Trainer of the Year
2006
_www.GailLovely.com_ (http://www.GailLovely.com)