[k3] Blogs

  • From: "Jane A. Sluiter" <jsluiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:20:39 -0600

Hello all,
I am an Instructional Technology Coordinator that works with teachers in
learning how to integrate technology into the teaching and learning in
their classrooms. Recently, an email went out to this group about Blogs
and I have a teacher with a blog that she would like to share with you.
They have been working on a unit that revolves around the novel October
Sky and Rocket Boys by Homer Hickam.

The address to view the blog is http://www.lisaheaton.com
This blog is one of the finest examples I have of a teacher integrating
blogs into her curriculum. Take a look at it for yourself. We would love
to have any feedback that you care to share with us.

Jane Sluiter
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Office of Instructional Technology
Cherry Creek School District