[jupiter-it] 20060930 - Addendum

  • From: Jupiter IT Newsletter Admin <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jupiter-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:09:05 +0100

Jupiter Information Technology Newsletter

Hi all,

It seems that if you try to reply to my newsletter, then you will get back a cryptic message talking about NOPOST and eating your message.

If you need to contact me, or respond to the newsletter, then use the usual methods.

My e-mail address is mailto:laurence.cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Further contact details are available on my website, http://www.jup-it-er.co.uk

Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion caused

Best wishes,

Laurence

Jupiter Information Technology

Software Development
Project Management
Consultancy
Training

Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1792 875340

http://www.jup-it-er.co.uk

Feel free to forward this newsletter to your friends and colleagues.

If you have received this newsletter from a friend or colleague, you may
subscribe to this newsletter by sending email to
jupiter-it-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field or by
visiting http://www.jup-it-er.co.uk.

You can unsubscribe from this list at any time by sending email to
jupiter-it-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Information in this electronic mail message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our customers, any information contained in this message is subject to Jupiter IT Terms & Conditions.

Although all messages are checked for viruses before transmission, please rely
on your own virus checker and procedures with regard to any attachment  to this
message.

NO WARRANTY
Any  material furnished by Jupiter Information Technology is  furnished  on  an  "as
is" basis. Jupiter Information Technology makes no warranties of any kind, either
expressed or implied  as  to  any matter including, but not limited to, warranty of
fitness  for  a  particular purpose or merchantability, exclusivity or results  obtained
from use of the material. Jupiter Information Technology does  not  make  any warranty of
any kind with respect to freedom from patent, trademark, or copyright infringement.

I support the fight against Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/