[junojames] juno5dbd?

  • From: Henry Leuchtman <patandhenry@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: junojames@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 12:16:56 -0400

I'm trying to extract a few thousand (five-years-worth) of messages from
my 100MB mailbox.bdb file -- Juno has almost gone belly-up on my machine
(possibly due to the size of the file?). I read in and old posting from
the junoaccmail list (which, I guess, doesn't exist anymore?) that there
is (or was?) a program called juno5dbd which you could use to extract
some (all?) messages from that file.
Sorry for the stupid question marks, but you can see I've got lots of
Thanks for any help!
Henry L.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!