[junojames] Juno Extraction Program

  • From: Social Life <sociallife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: junojames@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:34:02 -0500

I tried the program and found that its for extracting text files out of
juno message folders. The utility is good but not what I was looking for.

I need a utility that can extract the messages out of a juno backup file
(.jbk file) either as plain text or back into the juno format.

The juno backup program does not allow for restoring mail to an account
that no longer exists so when running the juno backup/restore program it
will not proceed with restoring the mail folders because the priginal
account does not exist in either the juno program or in juno's central