[junojames] Help With Juno Backup

  • From: Social Life <sociallife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: junojames@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:28:47 -0500

Hi,

I have al my juno accounts backed up including some older ones I no
longer use. Recently I was searching for a few messages and remembered
they were in one of my old accounts. The mail was in the backup program,
but when I went to restore it I got the message that the account needed
to be imported. I tried importing the account but it was either deleted
by me or juno. Now it looks like I have no way of accessing several dozen
e-mails.

How can I get these e-mails out- is there a utility program for this? Is
there a way to bypass the account import requirement so I can get the old
messages into the juno program?

I tried looking at the backup file and its unreadable so there must be
some kind of compression or encoding used. I'm sure this is going to be a
problem for other people also.

Thanks for any help.