[jugglingdtu] Juggling yesterday

  • From: Francisco Sanmartín <s041231@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jugglingdtu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 12:37:11 +0200

Im so sorry about the juggling yesterday. We get there and i met the guy
of the PF and he toldme : "sorry, i forget to tell you that the optikon
salen was reserved for today..." So yesterday we didn't juggle. Sorry
about the people who come to juggle.

The good news are that: WE ARE A OFFICIAL CLUB INSIDE THE DTU!!!
yesterday they accepted the club, so now we are completely lega.
The next step is to decide what material we want to buy, to look for the
best price (maybe in internet) and to make a list with the desired
material and their prices. Then give that list to the PF and try to ask
for support :)

Luck for all those have to do an exam these days :)

PaKo.