[jsonar] Re: Hardware audio interface/control panel and not software interface

  • From: "Nicki D" <nicki.d.sf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 23:54:16 -0800

Thanks Chris.
Much appreciated
Nicki D

My Single is released! Let the celebration begin with Christmas Party Music!

Click on one of the links below or copy it into your browser to hear and
purchase Dancing With The Angels, a special non religious arrangement of
three Christmas carols for this holiday season!

iTunes:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/dancing-with-the-angels/id405576367?i=40557
6371&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Amazon: