[jsonar] FS: custom stratocaster, a/e guitar, active 4 string bass, pedal, amps etc.

  • From: Cameron Strife <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeenterprise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mixmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx, blindattic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blind_musicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blind-guitarist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, perform-talk@xxxxxxxxxx, jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 15:38:07 -0500

Hi everybody.  Please write me off list to make an offer on any of the
below items.  I'm up for package offers too.  I accept payment via pay
pal and will only ship to a confirmed address in the USA, Canada, or
the UK.

Thanks,

Cameron.

Freedom scientific pac mate qx400 in fantastic condition.  I'm
including a wireless cf card, two cf storage cards, leather executive
products carry case, system restore/backup software, charger, and a
very nice pair of third party headphones.

handmade Baden cedar/Mahogany acoustic electric guitar w/hardcase!

These are getting harder and harder to find in the states...  Guitar
is in very good condition and the tone/playability is amazing!  It's
easier to play than a Taylor in my opinion and handles dynamics very
well.  Made by hand, solid western cedar top, solid mahogany back and
sides, Indian rosewood bridge, African mahogany neck, two strap
buttons, active Fishman electronics with soundhole mounted controls
and end pin output, cutaway, pick guard, gloss finish on entire body
and headstock, satin finished neck.  Includes locking hard case with
key, humidifier, and paperwork etc.

JACKSON JPB-7 pro four string bass

Rare bass, excellent condition, made in Japan, Gotoh bridge, Schaller
tuners, active electronics, one volume knob, three EQ knobs, just
restrung, includes hard case with key. (Case is also in great shape!

Custom built David Gilmour stratocaster

Includes deluxe gig bag, unopened set of strings, whammy bar, and new
set of unopened strap locks!

Assembled by KLH custom relics.  Their instruments have a base price
of $1500!  Great sounding one of a kind axe; assembled in the USA.
Inspired by the guitar David used on the Pink Floyd Pulse tour.  never
gigged, excellent condition, alder body with chrome red finish with
high gloss clearcoat, loaded EMG DG20 pick guard installed including
three active EMG SA single coil pickups as well as custom mid boost
circuit etc, (the pickups are virtually noiseless even with high
gain), back routed compartment with cover for nine volt battery, just
restrung.

Tech21 SansAmp character series US steel high gain rectifier style
overdrive pedal

includes box and power supply, mint condition. Can be used with a
guitar amp or for direct recording via the cabinet simulator.

Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 1x12 Combo with floor controller.

As used by Alex Lifeson of Rush, never been gigged, great sounding
amp, very versitile, upgraded speaker, tubes are all good.  This amp
is easy to program as everything has it's own pot or button; there is
no display and no menus etc.  I'm including an Art X11 midi floorboard
with midi cable and power supply.

Harke AC150 acoustic amp/personal pa system.

4x8 with ribbon tweeter, two channels with four inputs, mic,
instrument, and stereo line in, phantom power, EQ for each channel,
graphic master EQ, dual digital effects processors with over 100
presets, direct recording/pa mixer outputs, tiltback cabinet design,
easy for one person to transport.