[jsonar] Re: 2 questions about autotune vst!

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 05:20:22 -0600

If you apply an effect in the effects bin, it will effect the whole track, regardless of selection.

You need to split out the audio to another track and then apply the effect to it if you want to do it in this way.

At 02:32 AM 12/7/2011, you wrote:
Dear all!
I have 2 question about autotune vst.
1. how can apply pitch correction in a specific part of a track???
I have first selected a portion of the track by pressing f9 and f10 followed by the comma key. then, I have inserted autotune vst in the effects bin of that track. after that, I have set the parameters in autotune vst. but it is effecting the hole track. what wrong I have done?

2. how can I use "learn from midi" or "target note from midi" features???
as the manual suggests, I will have to route the output of the midi track to the audio track where I have inserted the autotune vst. but I cannot find that audio track in the outputs of the midi track. what is the actual process?
thanks in advance!
Pradip

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at

www.affordablestudioservices.com
or contact
Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx