[jsfg_cinti] sales & design consultants needed - California Closets

California Closets business operates in the Indianapolis, Cincinnati,
Dayton, and now Louisville & Lexington markets. We are excited to see our
business growing and are currently looking to add to our Sales/Design team
in both the Cincinnati and Louisville/Lexington markets.
California Closets is the leader in the custom-storage industry and has
been for over 30 years. Although we are well known for our closets, we
offer solutions for all areas of the home including home offices, media
centers, garages, mudrooms, laundry rooms, wine storage, pantries and more.

We are a full service company that excels in delivering the ?California
Closets Experience? from the first moment we have an opportunity to speak
with a potential customer; to the design, production and installation of
their custom storage solution. With over 20 years of experience in
Cincinnati, our team consistently seeks new challenges and ideas to excel
not only as a national brand, but as a proud local business.

To learn more about us and what we do, please visit our website:
www.californiaclosets.com/Cincinnati

Sales & Design Consultants Needed:
We are currently expanding our sales team and looking for individuals who
are motivated, energetic, computer savvy and enjoy driving their own
success. This candidate will work closely with customers, both developing
new and nurturing previous relationships.

The qualified candidate:
  - Will love the idea of helping others through well-designed and
organized spaces.
  - Dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated.
  - Skilled in networking and generating leads through Industry partners.
  - Comfortable with a commission based compensation plan (after training).
  - Results oriented and skilled at forecasting personal sales goals.
  - Proficient with computers and basic software programs.
  - Confident in working in a competitive sales environment.
  - Available for a full time work week, as well as a weekly client
appointment schedule.
  - Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
  - Possess excellent time management skills.
  - Outstanding Customer Service skills.

Sales & Design Consultant position offers:
  - Thorough initial and ongoing training programs.
  - An excellent results-oriented compensation package which includes a
commission and bonus structure.
  - A comprehensive health benefit package after 90 days.
  - An excellent work environment based on performance, learning, coaching
and mentorship, in a company who truly respects individuals and delivers
what it promises.

If you or someone you know is interested in joining our team, please submit
your resume and cover letter to cgift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We appreciate your
interest and will contact selected applicants to set up an interview
shortly.

Indianapolis: 317-849-1000
Cincinnati: 513-793-3055
Louisville/Lexington: 502-895-0505

You can unsubscribe from the list by going to our website,
http://www.jobsearchfocusgroup.com, click on 'Email List',then click on the
link by Unsubscribe.  This will send you an email asking if you want to leave.
Follow those directions to complete the process.

Web archive: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jsfg_cinti