[jsfg_cinti] Sales and Marketing Contact

Listserver command info can be found at the end of this file.

I recently talked to my General Manager regarding JSFG and he said that
he currently has no openings but is always interested in looking at
resumes to see "who" is out there. The job would be marketing our
publications to local auto dealers and selling ad space in our
publications (Auto Trader, Truck Trader, etc.). Not sure about $ but I
believe it is 100% commission.

Resumes can be faxed to:

Mike Daugherty
General Manager
Trader Publications
859-581-7841

You may use my name (Chuck Kulpa) to break the ice in your cover letter.
( He knows that I am looking so there is no problem there.) We also
publish Employment News, Auto Mart, and Harmon Homes. He may be able to
provide leads to  those groups as well.

Good Luck
Chuck Kulpa
-- jsfg_cinti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: The Internet Mailing List for the Cincinnati
JSFG --

Post to: jsfg_cinti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (include your real name and email
address)

- You can unsubscribe from the list by sending email to
jsfg_cinti-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Web archive: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jsfg_cinti

Questions to:  jsfg@xxxxxxx