[jsfg_cinti] Reminder of Profiles Submission Deadline

All,

First a general reminder:  The next JSFG meeting is on Tuesday.  The church
is closed on Monday for President's Day.

The deadline for submitting Profiles is Tuesday, Feb 18 at noon (right
after the JSFG meeting).  Sorry but there cannot be any time extensions.
 It's a short week since the meeting is a day later but the deadline to
take the Profiles to the printer remains the same.

If it's possible, I would greatly appreciate that you submit Profiles
On-line before Tuesday.  Instructions are on the JSFG website on the
Profiles submission page (see right side of home page).  You can submit
On-line prior to payment.

Any payments should be given to me right after the Tuesday meeting, taken
to the office this week or next Tuesday, or sent in the mail on Saturday
morning at the latest.  Late payments will cause your Profile submission to
be postponed to the April mailing.

Take care.

Larry Bugenstein
Profiles Committee Chair

You can unsubscribe from the list by sending email to
jsfg_cinti-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Web archive: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jsfg_cinti

Questions to:  jsfg@xxxxxxxx