[jsfg_cinti] P&G Alumni

Hi all,
I am a former member of JSFG and have a request.  While at JSFG I was
featured in a New York Times article about unemployment.  The article was
written by Louis Uchitelle, a business writer for the Times.  Mr. Uchitelle
is currently writing a book about unemployment; the effect it has on people,
the support groups available, etc.  He is very familiar with JSFG and
actually visited the group in 2001.  At that time he met some who were
recently laid off from P&G.  He was told a group of that existed of P&G
people that existed as a support group ... a type of "P&G Alumni."  He would
very much like to contact anyone who is part of this group.

If you or anyone you know is part of this group, could you please contact me
ASAP.  He hopes to be in Cincinnati within the next couple of weeks and would
like interview a few people.  Mr. Uchiltelle intentions are positive and
honorable ... however, confidentiality will be maintained if requested.
Again, if you can help, please let me know.  You can contact me directly at
351-1080 (home) or 769-5777 ext. 120 (work).
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Judy Davis

You can unsubscribe from the list by sending email to
jsfg_cinti-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Web archive: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jsfg_cinti

Questions to:  jsfg@xxxxxxxx