From: Sologig.com <careerbuilder.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: UPS is hiring seasonal workers
To: gregcels@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 3:18 PM

To view this email as a web page, go here.

Your Opportunity
UPS, the world's largest package delivery company, is currently looking to hire
Seasonal Workers in multiple areas.  We are looking for:

Part-time Package Handlers

Seasonal Driver Helpers
To apply, and to view all of our jobs, please click here.
About the Company
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into
a $42.6 billion corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling
commerce around the globe. Today UPS is a global company with one of the most
recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest
package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized
transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods,
funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.

As the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider
of specialized transportation and logistics services, UPS continues to develop
the frontiers of logistics, supply chain management, and e-Commerce . . .
combining the flows of goods, information, and funds.  To learn more about us,
please visit our website.

Unsubscribe from this email | View this email as a Web page

You are currently subscribed to receive "CareerBuilder.com Customer Messages"
as gregcels@xxxxxxxxxx You can modify your account info at any time.

For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online: Never give
your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or
bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.

Do not respond to this message. Instead contact Customer Service. 5550-A
Peachtree Pkwy . | Norcross GA 30092

You can unsubscribe from the list by going to the JSFG E-mail Mailing List page
(http://www.jsfg.com/listserv.htm), entering your e-mail address, and selecting
"Unsubscribe" instead of "Subscribe"

Web archive: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jsfg_cinti

Questions to:  jsfg@xxxxxxxx