[jsfg_cinti] Fw: SENIOR CORPORATE MARKET SEGMENT MANAGER - MA

> >From recruiter Edward L. Van Deventer Jr
> ID# 30223
> SENIOR CORPORATE MARKET SEGMENT MANAGER
>  LOCATION> USA - MA
>  BASE SALARY  OTHER $220,000 - 260,000
>  COMPANY BRIEF Manufacturer of board level computers and the associate
software for the
> purposes of digital image analysis.
> > JOB DESCRIPTION
> In the world of image and signal processing, one faces technology
constraints, performance barriers, time-to-market demands, and ever-changing
customer requirements. The client company's inside knowledge of critical
applications in medical imaging, defense electronics, and commercial OEM
solutions makes them the partner of choice for high-performance embedded
computing solutions. They deliver scalable systems in a range of platforms
that enable rapid technology insertion as well as reduced time to market.
Senior Corporate Market In the world of image and signal processing, one
faces technology constraints, performance barriers, time-to-market demands,
and ever-changing customer requirements. The client company's inside
knowledge of critical applications in medical imaging, defense electronics,
and commercial OEM solutions makes them the partner of choice for
high-performance embedded computing solutions. They deliver scalable systems
in a range of platforms that enable rapid technology insertion as well as
reduced time to market. The company's embedded multi-computers transform
large streams of data into information in real time. With our application
expertise, comprehensive services, and life-cycle support, we move a wide
variety of customers from development to deployment quickly and easily. To
that end they are looking for a senior level executive (10 to 15 years'
experience) to serve as a corporate level (all market segments, all
divisions) manager. This person will be responsible for directing and
controlling efforts within the defense, medical and OEM market segments to
maximize market potential and profitable sales volume while ensuring
customer satisfaction.  Sets overall strategy to ensure the growth,
viability and financial success of the market segment organization. Develops
and institutes programs and processes to ensure organizational soundness.
Directs the market segment organization to cultivate profitable new business
and to strengthen company' s position with existing customers and programs
while controlling expenses. Aligns the market segment strategy with business
unit and corporate strategy. Contributes to the formulation of the strategic
direction of the business unit and the company. Approves the fit of
opportunities with market segment strategy and scope. Identifies and
develops segment-specific relationships with third parties. Sets investment
priorities for segment-specific product development efforts. Directs
company's approach to emerging applications within the segment. Leads
negotiations with major customers and major programs. Monitors and directs
all significant negotiation strategies and contractual commitments. Defines
the segment organization and its operations: positions, roles and
responsibilities, interactions. Develops and establishes management goals
and objectives as well as oversees the execution of plans. Reviews analyses
of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine segment
progress toward stated goals and objectives. Directs the recruiting,
training and
> development of all segment associates to maximize associate effectiveness
and maintain associate morale. Incentives segment resources toward segment
goals. Responsible for the overall strength and quality of the management
structure and system. That responsibility includes development, productivity
and quality. Performs related duties as assigned by Divisional Vice
President. Reports to company President. Receives general direction.
Direction of others: directs the activities of the Business Development
Director, Marketing Manager, Technical Director, Operations Manager and
other subordinate staff.
> > QUALIFICATION
> Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent plus a minimum of 10 years
sales/marketing/business development experience with a minimum of 4 years in
senior level sales management role. Should have a working knowledge of
company products, policies, and operational procedures and the ability to
understand and explain relevant technical issues. Must have proven
leadership and team building skills.
>  MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL University - Bachelor Degree
> > IF INTERESTED, PLEASE NOTE THE JOBS  ID #  ON YOUR COVER LETTER, SALARY
FOR
evd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Thanks
> Edward L. Van Deventer Jr
> 888-905-2552

You can unsubscribe from the list by sending email to
jsfg_cinti-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Web archive: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jsfg_cinti

Questions to:  jsfg@xxxxxxxx