From Karen Andrew, JSFG grad.
--- On Fri, 3/16/12, JSFG <jsfg@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: JSFG <jsfg@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jsfg_cinti] FW: Job-Isqft-from Adecco
To: jsfg_cinti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, March 16, 2012, 11:18 AM

-----Original Message-----
From: Wesselman, Donna [mailto:Donna.Wesselman@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:55 AM
To: jsfg@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Job-Isqft-from Adecco

Hello JSFG - The following job is a temp-to-hire position. It is located in
Blue Ash. Immediate opening, interviews required. The pay is $11/hour - yes,
this is low but the company is growing and there are many avenues open for
advancement. The environment is really nice, open, casual and lively. You
must register with Adecco before we can submit any resume. Please go to
www.adeccousa.com <http://www.adeccousa.com/>  and pick the Blue Ash Branch
as your location for Adecco. Then email or call me. Thank you, Donna.

The Market Reporting Team @ iSqFt is responsible for the content that our
customers view when accessing the iSqFt for Sub Contractors Internet Plan
Room.  This lead generation tool is extremely valuable to our customers.
The Market Reporting team handles all aspects of the document acquisition
process, completing assigned reporting functions involving status of
projects and regular source calls.  These positions require heavy telephone
work and data entry including calling project owners to obtain bidding
information and documents on all projects out for public bid. Team members
must be able to build productive relationships with industry sources through
scheduled and sustained contact. A Market Reporting Team Member must have
excellent communication skills and proficiency. Construction news reporting
experience strongly desired. This department is a fast-paced multi-tasked
publishing environment.

A few of the job titles within our Market Reporting Department, and the
basic skills required to be successful include:

*         Market Reporter 1 - Heavy internet research, along with data
entry, and the ability to handle multiple projects.  Minimum typing speed 35
wpm.

*         Bid Content Caller (BCC) - Phone skills and data entry; contacting
project owners to confirm bid dates, updating information as required.
Making 30+ outgoing phone calls per day.

*         Civil Reporter - Phone skills, data entry, conceptual selling
skills very helpful.

The Essential Duties & Responsibilities within include but are not limited
to:

*         Conducting scheduled telephone calls to assigned sources to obtain
plans and specs and other bidding documents, as well as updating existing
and developing new projects.

*         Creating and updating public and private project reports in the
bid and design stages of the construction process based on information
obtained from local sources, including general contractors, architects,
engineers, developers, construction managers and owners.

*         Creating new bidding projects from Plans & Specs arriving in Plan
Room, according to iSqFt protocol.

*         Maintaining the quality of content within the iSqFt for Sub
Contractors Internet Plan Room and securing news, plans and specifications
according to iSqFt operating standards.

*         Preparing Check Requests for Plan Fees and/or Deposits on plans
and specs per Market Reporting protocol

*         Responding to customer inquiries as needed.

*         Responding to email and voice mail in a timely manner according to
Market Reporting standards.

*         Responsible for developing new source relationships.

*         Coordinating and maintaining strong working relationships with
local plan room coordinators and manager(s) and reprographics partner(s).

*         Utilizing the internet and other secondary sources for published
industry information.

*         Mastering proprietary software and entering data obtained from
sources into the iSqFt system and ensures accuracy and timeliness of all
content

*         Completing daily, weekly and monthly reports as assigned.

*         Attending and participating in meetings as required.

*         Staying well-informed regarding new industry developments.

*         Performing miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects
as assigned.

Successful candidates will be highly energetic with a desire to surpass
goals set.  Experience in a customer service or call center environment
preferred but not required.

Donna Wesselman

Branch Manager-Blue Ash

4520 Cooper Rd., Suite 103

Cincinnati, OH  45242

Tel: 513-985-9675

Fax: 513-985-9549

Cell: 513-227-9921

donna.wesselman@xxxxxxxxxxxx

www.adeccona.com

The world leader in workforce solutions.

You can unsubscribe from the list by going to our website,
http://www.jobsearchfocusgroup.com, click on 'Email List',then click on the
link by Unsubscribe.  This will send you an email asking if you want to leave.
Follow those directions to complete the process.

Web archive: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jsfg_cinti