[jsfg_cinti] First Annual spring Picnic for JSFG

You're invited!!!!!!!
Come one come all to our First JSFG Annual Picnic.

Plan to have a relaxing afternoon of Fun Good Food and Games.

Date: May 16th, If it rains, the picnic will be held indoors in our regular
meeting room in the Church basement.

Location: Ault Park (look for signs or balloons marking our spot)

Time:  11:15 am to 3:30pm

Lunch: 12 noon to 1pm

JSFG will provide the hot dogs, burgers and buns. We ask those attending to
bring a covered dish, appetizer, salad or dessert. (sign up for food list at
this Monday's meeting)

Sign the RSVP list at this Monday's meeting, or call or email me if you plan
to attend.

Each person should also bring his or her own drinks, picnic blanket or lawn
chair.

No alcoholic beverages, please.

You can unsubscribe from the list by sending email to
jsfg_cinti-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Web archive: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jsfg_cinti

Questions to:  jsfg@xxxxxxxx