From: jsfg_cinti-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jsfg_cinti-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tony Malinauskas
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 10:38 PM
To: jsfg_cinti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jsfg_cinti] Re: Anybody ever use Benard Haldane?

Jeff,
I used Haldane a long time ago, over a decade. They did a few personality
profiles and taught how to network. And, they had a guy assigned to my case
who would answer Qs or give advice as I needed it. Unless they've really
gotten significant additions to their offerings since then, I think the JSFG
seminars and resources, such as the Parachute Class and Wes A.'s seminars,
do just as good a job without the big investment of $ that you'd sink into
Haldane.
Tony Malinauskas