[JScript-Dev] thank you all for responding...

  • From: "Sheila Lacanaria" <lala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:30:56 +0800

You are all such a great help, and I see that this will help my student a lot.

First of all, I believe that that software is run in their local network. I will try my best to request permission from the academy to borrow their software so that we can all tinker with it. Should they not allow it to be brought out of their building premises, then I will update you with more information so that you will have an idea how it runs.

Again thank you so much for your help.

Best Regards

Sheila Kaye Lacanaria
Resources for the Blind, Inc.