[JScript-Dev] Re: Updated Yahoo Script

  • From: "Sugiyo" <sugiyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:55:00 +0700

Dear Kai and Vuk

Thank you for the reply. Actually, I have changed in the verbosity to be
enabled or on, and I have edited the default file script. However, it still
doesn't work. When I used the script we created together in the training, it
works well. But it doesn't work when I use the last posted script.

With warm regard