[JScript-Dev] Re: Updated Yahoo Script

  • From: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:52:02 +0700

Hi Sugiyo,
As you told before that it can run very well with the script that we wrote
together in the workshop. If so, there is no clue to say that the new updated
script cannot run. You can check with following points:
1. Can you check again in the Defualt.jss file to see if it includes the line:
Use "YIMHelper.jsb"? Note, the file we wrote together was named "YMHelper.jsb"
not YIMHelper.jsb.
 2. The second thing you need to check is inside the WindowCreatedEvent
function, do you insert the right function or not? The line to call the
function should be like this: CheckForYAlerts(hWindow)
3. Can you find the file YahooMessenger.jsi and does it look correctly with
values when you read it with NotePad?

Do you compile the Default.jss successfully?

Try to compile all related script files such as Default.jss, Yahoo Instant
Messenger.jss and YIMHelper.jss.

In case of still not working, please zip all modified script files such as:
Default.jss, ConfigName.ini, YIMHelper.jss, Yahoo Instant Messenger.jss
 etc and send to the list for everybody to have alook at.
Phuc