[JScript-Dev] Re: Today Meeting Confirm

  • From: "Larry Campbell" <larry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:57:26 -0400

Kai: This is really good news and I hope others will emulate your
example by sharing their knowledge with others at the local level.  I
thank and congratulate you for this.

>>> Kai CFBT <cfbt_kai@xxxxxxxxxxx> 08/09/07 3:46 AM >>>

Dear Phuc and all,
Sorry for lately reply. I just finished meeting about our new
constitution. I just finish Basic Jaws Script workshop with 8 persons
from the same organization in each branch, e.g., 2 from Lampang, 1 from
Khon Kaen, 1 from Lop buri, 1 from Bangkok, 1 from Nakorn Ratchasima,
and another from Songkla. They all are CFBT staffs. I finish all the
fonction types and decleare all variable and constant. We did WordPad
Script, if you all want me to show their scripts, I really appreciate to
send to all of you.
So, especially thanks for Phuc the make me have this chance, and big
thanks for all of you that give me a big help.

From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[JScript-Dev] Re: Today Meeting ConfirmDate: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:53:43

Hi Kai,
It's nice to hear that you just finished the Jaws scripting training in
Khon Khean. How was the training going? I hope you can share with us
more info about the training you just conducted. Thanks.

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:56:06 +0700> > Hi Everybody,> As we all agreed
together that we will have the meeting via Skype today at > 4:00PM
(Bangkok time), 5:00PM (KL time) I just want to confirm the meeting >
with you. Dear Rahim, can you or Fadlinze host the skype conference this
> evening as I am afraid my internet at home is not fast enough? Thanks
and > talk to you all later!> Good day,> Phuc > >

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more….then map the best
route! Find it!__________ NOD32 2440 (20070806) Information
__________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus
Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served
daily. Visit now.