[JScript-Dev] Re: Today Meeting Confirm

  • From: Kai CFBT <cfbt_kai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 02:38:15 +0000

Dear all again,
Sorry for my quiet, actually last 2 weeks I stayed at Khon Kaen another provice
to conduct Jaws Script Workshop.
Hope to join you all.

Kai.> From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[JScript-Dev] Today Meeting Confirm> Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:56:06 +0700> > Hi
Everybody,> As we all agreed together that we will have the meeting via Skype
today at > 4:00PM (Bangkok time), 5:00PM (KL time) I just want to confirm the
meeting > with you. Dear Rahim, can you or Fadlinze host the skype conference
this > evening as I am afraid my internet at home is not fast enough? Thanks
and > talk to you all later!> Good day,> Phuc > >
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01