[JScript-Dev] Re: Today Meeting Confirm

  • From: Kai CFBT <cfbt_kai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 02:03:47 +0000

Dear all,
I'm really sorry for miss this conference today because I have an urgent order
to go out in other province. I'll come back on 9th. But I'll try to check the
internet service at hotel first and will try to connect all of you.

Regard,

Kai.> From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[JScript-Dev] Today Meeting Confirm> Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:56:06 +0700> > Hi
Everybody,> As we all agreed together that we will have the meeting via Skype
today at > 4:00PM (Bangkok time), 5:00PM (KL time) I just want to confirm the
meeting > with you. Dear Rahim, can you or Fadlinze host the skype conference
this > evening as I am afraid my internet at home is not fast enough? Thanks
and > talk to you all later!> Good day,> Phuc > >
Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
Visit now.
http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_AugWLtagline