[JScript-Dev] Re: Scripting for Propriety Software??? [#Filter Mails not addressed to local Domains (bcc)#]

  • From: "Lourdes B. Borgonia" <lourdes_bor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:26:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ms. Sheila,

I agree with Phuc. It's better if we see and explore
that software by ourselves. Maybe you can give us more
details about that application.

As far as I know, MT companies here in the Philippines
are using medical dictionaries, drug references,
Abbreviates and other helpful software, which are
incorporated in MS Word, and these can be managed by a
JAWS user. Also, Express Scribe works well with JAWS.
With regard to an educational materials for BMT
(beginning medical transcription), I know a program
that doesn?t really work with JAWS well--it?s called
?SUM Program.? This program really needs a particular
script because it is not really accessible to the
visually impaired. but what we did was we converted
those exercises files into mp3 and wave file so that
we can use those files in our Medical Transcription
training.

Have a nice day/night,
Des

Lourdes Barcena Borgonia