[JScript-Dev] Re: Scripting for Propriety Software??? [#Filter Mails not addressed to local Domains (bcc)#]

  • From: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:02:08 +0700

Hi Sheila,
Actually, it is a little hard for me to tell you exactly what to make Jaws work
with that program without playing with it. Can the program install and be used
on a single computer or it needs to be run in a network? Can you ask the
company to provide us that program to do a test with Jaws?
 If impossible, can you describe a little bit about how much Jaws can work in
that program such as: can you use keyboard to interact with the program like
accessing to its menus, controls, toolbars? And how about the possibility to
use Jaws cursor to move around the window? The more you describe, the more I
give you suggestion. The best sollution for us to give you advice is to have a
real test of the program with Jaws. Besides, Ms Des and Julius can help you for
this.
Regards,
Phuc