[JScript-Dev] Scripting for Propriety Software???

  • From: "Sheila Lacanaria" <lala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:01:18 +0800

Good day everyone!

I have a very urgent need! I hope you can all help me:

One of my computer trainees is going to start Medical Transpcription training
in January 2007. However, the academy where she will be trained has propriety
software, and when we first visited their center to test JAWS with their local
environment, JAWS did not work well, because the computer would not respond to
any key pressed on the keyboard. As much as possible, we would like to make it
work before she starts, that way she will not encounter too many problems while
training to become a trasncriptionist.

Would anyone know how to make it work together and fast?

I purposely posted it on this list, because I believe this is where I can find
the best scripters in Asia.

Thank you all so much for you help and am looking forward to your responses.

Sincerely.

Sheila Kaye Lacanaria
Resources for the Blind, Inc.
Box 80540 DCCPO, Davao City,