[JScript-Dev] Re: Scripting Group Meeting for Updates

It is fine for us in KL even if we have it at 6 pm KL time. What do others say? Many seem to be quiet. Are you still with us? Please do take this project seriously.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lourdes B. Borgonia" <lourdes_bor@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8:39 AM
Subject: [JScript-Dev] Re: Scripting Group Meeting for Updates

Hello,

Can we move it into the schedule that was suggested by
Phuc, which is 5 p.m. (Bangkok time) and 6 p.m. (KL
and Philippine time)? I'm not sure if I can make it if
the meeting will be at 8:00 p.m. at that day. But if
the majority will be available, please do so...

Thanks,
Des
--- "Julius Charles R. Serrano" <jcrs_19@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

hi all,

7 bangkok time and 8 kl time is fine with me.

julius
--- Dang Hoai Phuc <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi All,
> As before I suggest to be at 5:00PM Bangkok time,
> 6:00PM KL time. Because I
> am afraid that some of you do not have good
internet
> connection at home so
> at 5 or 6 PM you can use the internet at your
> office. Anyway, feel free to
> choose the good time for the meeting!
> Phuc
> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Silatul Rahim Dahman" <stncom@xxxxxxxxxxx>

it
> 5:00
> >> Bangkok time and 6:00 PM KL time, or 7:00 PM
> Bangkok
> >> time and 8:00 PM KL time?
> >>
> >> Des
> >>
> >> --- Silatul Rahim Dahman <stncom@xxxxxxxxxxx>

8:00
> pm
> join
> date.

Meeting
> for

> have
like
> information
> workshop
we
> also
Can
> we
6:00
> PM
> after
have

> >> LOURDES BARCENA BORGONIA
> >> E-mails: lourdes_bor@xxxxxxxxx or des@xxxxxxxx
> >> Yahoo messenger: lourdes_bor
> >> MSN messenger: lourdesborgonia@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >> Skype: desbb09
> >> M: +63.916.348.7040
> >> T.: +63.2.927.6185
> >> TF: +63.2.435.7946
> >>
> >> Send instant messages to your online friends
> >> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
> >>

> > __________ NOD32 2429 (20070730) Information
> >
> > This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus
> system.
> > http://www.eset.com

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?