[JScript-Dev] Re: Scripting Group Meeting for Updates

  • From: "Lourdes B. Borgonia" <lourdes_bor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 01:39:02 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

Can we move it into the schedule that was suggested by
Phuc, which is 5 p.m. (Bangkok time) and 6 p.m. (KL
and Philippine time)? I'm not sure if I can make it if
the meeting will be at 8:00 p.m. at that day. But if
the majority will be available, please do so...

Thanks,
Des
--- "Julius Charles R. Serrano" <jcrs_19@xxxxxxxxx>