[JScript-Dev] Re: Scripting Group Meeting for Updates

  • From: "sugiyo" <sugiyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:32:51 +0700

Dear Phuc and all

I don't have internet connection in my home, thus, I will use my office's
internet connection. My office closes at four thirty PM, so, if possible
could we change to four PM Bangkok (Jakarta time) time. However, if
generally members agree with Phuc's suggestion let go ahead. I will tell to
my office to let me use the internet connection overtime.

With warm regard
Sugiyo