[JScript-Dev] Scripting Group Meeting for Updates

  • From: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:51:02 +0700

Hello Everybody,
During the last days, Mr. Larry, Rahim and I have discussed about the ONNET
Technical Initiative program and have some new updates. We would like to have
an online meeting via Skype with you all scripters next week to update you new
information and would like to hear from you all about your having worked on
Jaws scripting after the workshop in Vietnam so far in your countries.Besides,
we also want to hear from your  further suggestions. Can we have the online
meeting via Skype together on Tuesday August 7th at 5:00 Bangkok time and 6:00
PM KL time? As I hope you all can save some time after work and use the
internet at the office to have a meeting together. Thanks and looking forward
to hearing from you.