[JScript-Dev] Re: More inforamtion again...

  • From: "Silatul Rahim Dahman" <stncom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:30:06 +0800

Hi,

Untill we have access to the application, I don't think anybody could give any better advice and what more to develop the script for it. Do they have a demo copy which we can download and try it by ourselves?

SILATUL RAHIM BIN DAHMAN
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
MALAYSIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE BLIND
JLN. TEBING, OFF JLN TUN SAMBANTHAN 4