[JScript-Dev] More inforamtion again...

  • From: "Sheila Lacanaria" <lala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:17:27 +0800

Good day everyone!

Another information I received was that this local environment/ software was not developed using Macromedia Flash, because one of you asked me the question. This was probably developed using Visual Basic. However, this system, (which is of course run by a server), is having a hard time recognizing JAWS because it is dependent on a network path, not a local path.

Another information the IT guy at the academy gave me was that their server is an SQL Server Database (running on Microsoft Platform).

I honestly am not so sure if this information is any good, but please let me know if you come up with more questions, so that I can ask the IT guy at the academy your questions...

Thank you all so much for bearing with me, because honestly, I am not any good at programming. I flunked many programming classes in college...:D

You all have a great day!

Sheila Kaye Lacanaria
Resources for the Blind, Inc.
Box 80540 DCCPO, Davao City,