[JScript-Dev] Lesson Discussions

  • From: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:39:26 +0700

Hi all,
I got your nine replies from you through the list so it proves that we are all
ready for discussing. Besides, we also have Victor and Larry in the list to see
how the course is going on and should give us more advises.
 I hope that all of you could access to the learning system and read 2 lessons
posted. These 2 lessons are not too difficult so I will post the assignment 1
at the end of this week and the lesson 3. If you have any questions, please
send them to the list so everybody can discuss together. I am going to send to
you links to download referenced docs to download in another email.
Best regards,
Phuc