[JScript-Dev] Re: [JScript-Dev]Music software

  • From: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:14:57 +0700

Hi Sugiyo,
Yes, we will. Rahim and I will call you.
Phuc
----- Original Message ----- From: "sugiyo" <sugiyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
free. You can download it at www.jsonar.org
I haven't worked much with JSonar but find it very accessible with
Cakewalk
Sonar 6. I think Cakewalk Sonar is one of the most powerful Audio/Midi
production tool. I myself used Cakewalk Sonar to produce my album and edit
midi files. Can you collect more information about music applications
which
are useful for the blind in your all countries so we can think about?
Thanks.
Take care everybody and Mister Laugh,
Phuc