[JScript-Dev] Re: [JScript-Dev]Music software

  • From: "Silatul Rahim Bin Dahman" <stncom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 01:34:54 +0800

Hi all,

Just for your info, I am also on Indonesia local mailing list and from the discussion I gathered that their priority at present is to develop a script for music/sound editor. Perhaps Sugiyo and Suratim have to come out with a concrete decision on what music/sound editing software that the group have to script for based on the needs of the majority blind computer users in Indonesia. I believe this is because there a number of blind musicians in Indonesia who make for the leaving by composing or playing music.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>