[JScript-Dev] Re: [JScript-Dev]Music software

  • From: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 22:35:26 +0700

Hi Suratim,
Yes, I also know that music composer/editors are very useful for the blind as it can give blind musicians more opportunity in earning money. Yes, you are right with CakeTalking, it's not free. But with JSonar, it is completely free. You can download it at www.jsonar.org I haven't worked much with JSonar but find it very accessible with Cakewalk Sonar 6. I think Cakewalk Sonar is one of the most powerful Audio/Midi production tool. I myself used Cakewalk Sonar to produce my album and edit midi files. Can you collect more information about music applications which are useful for the blind in your all countries so we can think about? Thanks.
Take care everybody and Mister Laugh,
Phuc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Suratim" <suratim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>