[JScript-Dev] Answer to Kai

  • From: "Sheila Lacanaria" <lala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:11:45 +0800

Yes, Kai, somehow you are right...and I hope this is the information you need...

1. All the meterials are located on server.
YES ALL MATERIALS ARE LOCATED IN A SERVER

2. Students have to connect to the server by using a software which you refered.
YES, BASICALLY IT IS A PROGRAM (WHOSE ICON CAN BE LOCATED IN THE DESKTOP ALSO) WHICH THEY HAVE TO OPEN TO BE ABLE TO LOGIN TO THE LOCAL ENVIRONMENT.

3. The software can access only sighted untill now.
SO FAR, YES ONLY SIGHTED PEOPLE CAN ACCESS IT FOR NOW.

4. Now you want JAWS to access this software.
YES, WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE JAWS RUN WELL WITH THIS SPECIFIC PROGRAM.

I'm not sure that every point is correct, but if I am right, I'm really agree with Rahim. If this software is develop for help students to gain their knowledge, I'll try my best to help you.

Best regard

Kai.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP...

Sheila Kaye Lacanaria