[jobtransit] Re: Teleconference

  • From: "Kevin Lee" <colmustang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jobtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:37:19 -0400

No worries.  Hopefully you can get things up again in time.  FYI everybody,
we'll probably need to change our conferencing service, since I just found
out that skype doesn't support more than 2 video feeds at one time.  Geoff
brought up Ekiga, so I'll check it out and get back to you all ASAP.

  _____