[jobtransit] Re: Teleconference

  • From: "Kevin Lee" <colmustang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jobtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:47:56 -0400

Alright, let's plan on Thursdays @ 8:00PM PT so we don't mess up our
weekends, hahaha.

If anyone has a program better than skype, just let us know.

My Screen: colmustang10

1)       Handling GPAs-The Apples & Oranges Question

2)       Progress Completion Rate

3)       Student Interface / Employer Interface Ideas

4)       Sam's trip to the job fair

5)       Thoughts about UNR social networking site

6)       Ideas to address in the next Q & A Session

Pretty informal, but looking forward to it!