[jobtransit] Re: Teleconference

  • From: "Jonathan Laird" <jlaird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jobtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 02:30:26 -0700

Good idea Kev.  Also, I like your questions/answers document.  I tried to
make an answer for the question you posted.. but feel free to modify it.
Like Sam, I'm also free on Thursdays from 8 pm to midnight (usually) and
Saturday/Sunday after 3 probably.

I never know what's going on after 3.. dinner or maybe some random party but
usually I'm only busy in the morning.  We could share our google calendars
with each other.. if that would help us set up a schedule or meeting time
automatically or in the future?  Instead of having to ask each other.. just
look at each others calendars?

Jonathan