[jobtransit] Site

  • From: "Kevin Lee" <colmustang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jobtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 05:15:43 -0400

Hm, that site seems interesting, but I'm not too thrilled about the idea
myself.  Seems like it needs the participation of students and professors-I
really doubt that professors will find the time to release course materials
under their accounts on this site.  And, the idea about networking within
classes.it's almost like trying to address something that really doesn't
need tinkering.  I'm a little skeptical of those revenue projections ($8 mil
in 15 months?!) but, hey, I could be wrong.  I'll keep working on the specs
document and send it out when I get all the rough stuff down.