[jobtransit] Re: I'm back

  • From: "Sam Talaie" <stalaie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jobtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 13:23:42 -0800

Yo,

Kevin: I hear your pain with the internet issue. My old laptop finally
kicked the bucket and this week I scrambled to find one.  I'm also
finally back, though still have to move a bunch of stuff and setup
this one for work.  I am gonna be taking a job with this startup in
Santa Monica, hopefully it'll be good.

Things are gonna be super hectic for the next few weeks as I have to
wrap up work for 2 projects at JPL, code for MS project, finals,
homework, and also the new place wants me to start going in one/two
days a week to get faimilar with the tools they use.  I'll probably be
able to do the Skype thing, though not for as long as last time.

Thanks giving was good, way too much food.  Time to hit the gym now.
Did you guys have fun?

Sam